Estimated return to stock for : 2021-06-30
This round Start'Up trampoline is perfect for your kids to learn to trampoline.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
- The 12ft Start'UpTrampoline 390 is the ideal contender for every family wanted to offer their children a trampoline. Its excellent value for money and a funky look for the whole family to enjoy.
- Made from 38mm wide hot dip galvanised steel, which prevents corrosion, the trampoline can stay outdoors all year round. The steel tubes are joined by France Trampoline's technical novelty, X junction components, which allow you to assemble your trampoline easily.
- The mesh jumping mat is reinforced by 8 rows of stitching and treated against UV rays. It allows flexible and dynamic bounces thanks to its 80 165mm springs.
- The Polyester PE 100g/m² safety enclosure relies on 8 38mm posts. It is extended by fiberglass rods creating the perfect tension. The entrance to the trampoline is through a double zip vertical door.
- The protective frame pad entirely covers the springs, it is made of a mono block EPE foam covered in a thick grey PVC.
The entire galvanized steel frame of your Start'Up trampoline is assembled seamlessly thanks to our X-shaped joining parts, exclusively available at France Trampoline, to guarantee optimal robustness and years of enjoyment.
The safety net of your trampoline is held in place by fiberglass rods to ensure excellent net tension and optimal safety. The net's mesh is extremely resistant and tightly woven to avoid getting caught up in it!
The original shape of the fixations was designed to keep the springs from shifting during any jump. The fixings of your jumping mat are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strap to ensure maximal resistance.
The 165-mm springs facilitate agile, dynamic bounces for light-weight users: there's a lot of fun in store for young jumpers, and comfortable landings on the jumping mat.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||396 cm|
|Warantee||2-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||100 kg|
|Max static load tested||400 kg|
|Total height||269 cm|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,52 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||9,74 m²|
|Springs||80 165-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 29 cm - Thickness 15 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Type of pack||Trampoline with net|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||25,4 mm|
|Post material||High strength steel|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||Green Polyester 350 g/m²|
|Overall dimensions||147 x 54 x 56 cm|
|Total weight||92 kg|
Discover our special packs
This large 13ft Start'Up trampoline 390 is offered as part of this basic pack with a ladder, protective cover, and an anchor kit. This trampoline is an excellent value for money and perfect to introduce your children to the art of trampolining.Learn more
Availability date : 30/06/2021
Save 22,25 €
352,42 €Find out more
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.