Estimated return to stock for :
Change the net on your round 1.83 m in diameter trampoline, to avoid any falls.Détails
This spare part is essential if you wish to guarantee maximum safety on your trampoline of 1.83 m in diameter.
- In order to adapt this net to your enclosure, your trampoline must have 6, equally spaced net posts.
- This net is adapted to any trampoline with a 183 mm diameter and using 6 net posts, even if you did not buy it at France Trampoline.
- This net is thick and has been UV protected. It is highly resistant and will break falls easily, thanks to the very fine netting. Your children will not be able to get their fingers stuck in the netting of this trampoline.
- In order to get into the enclosure there is a zip, its stitching is in a different colour to ensure better visualisation. At the top, the net is held to the posts using rounded plastic caps and straps which have been sewn onto the net. Your enclosure will therefore be correctly stretched. The caps are necessary in order to attach the net on top of the net posts.
- The net is fixed at the bottom with elastic bungee cords and hooks. These fasteners are included with the textile net.
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Straps|
|Number of posts||6|
|Height of the net||1m50|
|Trampoline size||183 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Start'Up / Initio / Access 180|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.