Estimated return to stock for :
The 10ft Jump’Up 300 trampoline offers great value for money if you already own a safety enclosure.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.Avec le 2x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 133.29 €, puis 1 x 133.29 €
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
If you need to change your trampoline and already own the safety net, the outdoor Jump'Up 300 trampoline is a good choice. After 10 years or so of regular use and thousands of jumps, it is faster, easier, and less costly to replace the entire trampoline.
- If your safety net has 6 net posts that are fastened with mounting brackets to your current France Trampoline or any other brand of trampoline, then France Trampoline's outdoor Jump’Up 300m in diameter trampoline is compatible with your safety net.
- This quality trampoline's frame is made of hot-dipped galvanized steel, and can withstand a maximal weight of 120 kg.
- With its 54 corrosion-resistant springs, the Jump’Up trampoline can remain outdoors all year-round.
- The jumping mat's fixations are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches, and a reinforced strap under the mat prevents tearing. The jumping mat is also UV-resistant.
- The springs are completely covered by a safety pad made of one single piece of 25-cm thick foam, so your children won't feel the springs while playing. The safety pad also protects the springs from humidity.
Caution: The legs of the trampoline are not drilled with holes to fasten the safety net to the trampoline using screws. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.
Caution: in compliance with the standard NF EN 71-14 – 2018, leisure trampolines must be sold with a safety enclosure. Standalone trampolines may only be sold as replacement parts, in the event that a trampoline needs replacing when its safety enclosure is still in good condition. Under no circumstances may a trampoline be used without a safety enclosure
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||305 cm|
|Warranty||Cadre, toile de saut et ressorts : 3 ans - Coussin : 1 an|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||450 kg|
|Trampoline height||76 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||2,58 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||5,24 m²|
|Springs||54 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Trampoline size||305 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Jump'Up 300|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.