Availability date :
Suspended obstacle course for children and adults.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more, and in 3 installments for purchases of 500€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
Create an original and fun Ninja training Line in your garden, by setting up this hanging obstacle course! You're going to love it just as much as your children!
Dispatch the 7 obstacles however you like. In this pack you will find:
- 1 x 15m slackline, 1 x ratchet to stretch the slackline,
- 3 x monkey fists,
- 2 x fixed bars,
- 2 x rings and safety carabiners.
Spread out the obstacles to vary the skill level.
- Put your Ninja Slackline wherever you please, all you will need is 2 strong trees with sufficient distance between the two. Be aware of the height of the installation, which must not be too high to avoid injuries in the event of a fall from the obstacle course.
- No garden, no problem! What about the park? Sold with its own storage bag, the Ninja Slackline is practical and light, you can take it anywhere!
- Before turning into a ninja, make sure to warm-up!
- Suitable for all ages above 6, under adult supervision. Max. weight 110kg.
This complete kit lets you install a real balancing act in your back garden! This 15-m slackline will provide you with hours of fun balancing on the line. Its ratchet makes it easily ajustable to fit in any garden.
The Ninja obstacle course combines physical challenges and excitement. Who'll be the first to overcome the 7 obstacles? Children aged 6 years and older will be light, nimble ninjas, and teens will prove to be tough competitors!
|Dimensions||15 m long|
|Accessories included||3 monkey fists / 2 fixed bars / 2 rings / 1 storage bag / 1 rachet / safety snap hooks|
|Material||Wood / Polyester / Cotton / Galvanized steel rings|
|User weight limit||110 kg|
|Installation tip||Install on a flat, cleared area|
|Minimum age||3 years - recommended 6 years and over|
|Norme||Marquage CE et EN-71|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.