Availability date :
Warning: Last items in stock!
109,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.8 - 4 review - Read reviews
This igloo tent will allow you to transform your trampoline into a play area for your children or a comfortable place to relax outside during the summer. Your children will be able to play or nap in the shade of one of our igloo tents.
- This tent is adapted to round trampolines of 12ft / 3.60 m in diameter and our Jump’Up and Booster trampolines of 3.60 m.
- The tent is fixed to the trampoline on both sides, on two vertical posts. It is solidly fixed to the trampoline and will not be able to move around on the jumping mat.
- The tent is designed using three flexible fibreglass rods of 12.7 mm in diameter. It can easily be pushed to one side of the trampoline and once the tent is folded away, the trampoline can be used as usual and will not bother users in any way.
- This tent is made of 170T polyester, this is a very good quality fabric as it is resistant and lightweight.
- So that air can circulate inside the tent, small windows have been placed in the canvas.
- The tent can be accessed via zippered doors, allowing easy, simple and rapid access.
It is impossible to use the trampoline when the tent is unfolded as the height is not sufficient enough to jump. Our tent is not really made for camping but as an accessory for children and teenagers. If the weather is poor, France Trampoline recommends that you take the tent done so that it does not get damaged.
|Packaging dimension||72 x 21 x 18 cm|
|Adaptable to||Round Oxygen and Jump'Up 8 ft / 250 trampolines +|
|Material||Ultralight 170T highly resistant Polyester|
|Fixing||2 articulated fixing points on the leg|
|Opening system||Recloseable access with zipped opening|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Structure||3 supple fibre glass rods with 12.7 mm diameter|
|Delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 12 ft / 3.66 m|
|France Trampoline model(s)||Access/Jump'Up/Oxygen 300|
Show 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
From: Samuel. P
The: 2017-06-06 14:55:41
From: Eric. P
The: 2017-06-06 08:47:37
Bon produit pour transformer le trampoline en cabane! Facile d'installation et de pliage. Posé sur un trampoline Décathlon 365. Seul bémol les attaches qui semble fragile à l'usage et que la tente ne soit pas plus étanche à la pluie. Sinon les enfants adorent!!!
From: Carole. C
The: 2016-06-30 19:05:13
très satisfait du trampoline , j'ai même pu le monter seule en 45 min
From: Jean paul. L
The: 2015-04-14 08:12:40
c est trop chublime maman!!! sans commentaires
Show 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.