Estimated return to stock for :
Replace your 8ft / 2.50 m outdoor trampoline if you already have the safety enclosure.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.Secure payment
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
After providing years of fun and enjoyment, the time has come to replace your old trampoline with a Ø250 children's trampoline, while re-using your current safety net to avoid the extra expense.
- If your safety net has 6 net posts that are fastened with mounting brackets to your current France Trampoline or any other brand of trampoline, then France Trampoline's outdoor Jump’Up 250 is compatible with your safety net.
- The outer diameter of this quality trampoline measures 2.44 m. Its frame is made of hot-dipped galvanized steel, and can withstand a maximal weight of 120 kg.
- With its 48 corrosion-resistant springs, the Jump’Up trampoline is ideal for family use.
- The jumping mat's fixations are reinforced with 8 rows of stitches, and a reinforced strap under the mat prevents tearing.
- The springs are completely covered by a safety pad made of one single piece of foam, and encased with UV-resistant PVC.
Caution: The legs of the trampoline are not drilled with holes to fasten the safety net to the trampoline using screws. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.
Caution: in compliance with the standard NF EN 71-14 – 2018, leisure trampolines must be sold with a safety enclosure. Standalone trampolines may only be sold as replacement parts, in the event that a trampoline needs replacing when its safety enclosure is still in good condition. Under no circumstances may a trampoline be used without a safety enclosure
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||244 cm|
|Warranty||Cadre, toile de saut et ressorts : 3 ans - Coussin : 1 an|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||450 kg|
|Trampoline height||60 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||3|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||1,97 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||3,05 m²|
|Springs||48 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Trampoline size||244 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Jump'Up 250|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.