Estimated return to stock for :
Review and update your 14ft / 4.30 m trampoline with the Jump'Up 430 and install your current safety enclosure on it.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 2 monthly installments for purchases of 200€ or more.Avec le 2x sans frais payez aujourd’hui 214.95 €, puis 1 x 214.95 €
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, the second one month later. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
If you need to trade up your trampoline but your current safety enclosure is still in good condition, consider purchasing the outdoor Jump’up 430 Trampoline, sold without a safety enclosure.
- Your safety enclosure is compatible with the Jump'Up 430 if it has 8 net poles and is fastened with mounting brackets. Your net poles should measure between 25 and 38 mm in diameter to be parallelly positioned along the legs of the trampoline.
- Measuring 4.27 m in diameter, this quality trampoline's robust frame is made of hot-dipped galvanized steel and is designed to remain outdoors all year-long.
- The Jump'Up 430 trampoline is equipped with 88 corrosion-resistant springs, and can withstand weight of up to 120kg.
- This large trampoline's jumping mat is reinforced at the fixation points with a reeinforced strap sewn on with 8 rows of stitches. The black polypropylene mat is UV-resistant.
- The safety pad, essential to the safety of the jumpers, is made of a thick, single piece of foam wrapped in high-quality PVC.
Caution: The legs of the trampoline are not drilled with holes to fasten the safety net to the trampoline using screws. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service.
Caution: in compliance with the standard NF EN 71-14 – 2018, leisure trampolines must be sold with a safety enclosure. Standalone trampolines may only be sold as replacement parts, in the event that a trampoline needs replacing when its safety enclosure is still in good condition. Under no circumstances may a trampoline be used without a safety enclosure.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in english|
|Outer dimensions||427 cm|
|Warranty||Cadre, toile de saut et ressorts : 3 ans - Coussin : 1 an|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Max static load tested||550 kg|
|Trampoline height||89 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Steel legs diameter & thickness||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Number of legs||4|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,79 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||11,33 m²|
|Springs||88 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 33 cm - Thickness 25 mm|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Trampoline size||427 cm|
|France Trampoline model||Jump'Up 430|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.